CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
Migraine headache, rheumatoid arthritis, cervical disc disease, knee pain, knee ligament tear, osteoarthritis of the hip and knee, injury of the lumbar spine, piriformis syndrome, lumbar spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, musculoskeletal pain, sciatica, spinal narrowing, slipped disc, pain neck/shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), knee injury, joint pain, temporomandibular pain, cervical spinal stenosis, fibromyalgia, headache, spine pain, leg pain, muscle pull or tear, scoliosis, spinal arthritis, pain in the arms (tennis elbow, golfer elbow).
Our goals include:
- REDUCTION OF MUSCLE TENSION in the cervical thoracolumbar spine
- POSTURAL CORRECTION to address and counteract poor work place ergonomics (hours spent sitting at desk or on the phone)
- INCREASE FLEXIBILITY to enhance body motion and workouts
- REDUCTION OF TENSION on spinal discs and nerves to help relieve inflammatory processes
- PROMOTE OVERALL HEALTH and wellbeing to maximize you daily outcomes
SPINAL DECOMPRESSION: motorized traction that gently stretch the spine to help relieve neck, back or sciatic pain (pain or tingling that extends down the leg)
ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL: low-gravity environment that helps with recovery of musculoskeletal injuries, stroke rehabilitation,fall prevention, weight loss management and cardiovascular endurance
ULTRASOUND: heat modality applied to the body to help reduce inflammation and swelling; promote healing; reduce joint restriction and muscle spasm.
ELECTRIC STIMULATION: a flow of charge particles to help decrease pain and muscle spasm
McKENZIE METHOD: standardized approach to the assessment and treatment of spinal pain
ACUPUNCTURE: Re-establish circulation and energy flow with ancient healing technique for Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, Circulatory, Gastrointestinal, Gynecological, Musculoskeletal & Neurological and Respiratory Disorders.